WesBank CashPower Loan – Consolidate Your Debt
Wesbank CashPower Loan – Now there is no need to spend all your money every month because you are paying off clothing accounts and other store cards! Simply apply for a Wesbank CashPower personal loan of up to R150 000 for you to consolidate your accounts. Once you settled your outstanding debt, you will be left with a much more less to pay, meaning more money for you to use each month!
About Wesbank Personal Loan:
- Loan amounts from R5 000 up to R150 000
- Repayment terms from 24 months up to 6 years
- No face-to-face interviews application for a loan can be made online
- Easy and fast processing, you will have the money asap
- Cash deposited directly into your bank account
You Will Need The Following Documentation Before Making An Application:
- A minimum monthly salary of R5 000
- Your bank account details
- Copy of your ID
- 3 Months payslip
- Document not older than 3 months to confirm a residential address
How Wesbank CashPower Loan Works:
Let’s say Mr Jones buys a new fridge on store credit, which costs him R 540 per month. He also has two clothing accounts, for which he pays R 630 per month and a credit card which costs him R 789 per month. This means his total repayments are R1 959 a month. So, after adding up the outstanding balances on all of these, Mr Jones applies for a CashPower Personal Loan in the amount of R20 000 and takes it over a repayment term of 60 months. He then uses the loan to pay off ALL these accounts (and even has money leftover). His new monthly payment is just R 500, leaving him with R1 369 EXTRA to use every month.
How To Apply For A Wesbank CashPower Loan:
Apply Now Online or call 0861 01 01 02
Visit Wesbank Online for More Information
Read: Calculate Your Budget.
Read: FNB Credit Card.