Builders Credit Card
Not having the extra cash to do that necessary repairs to your home consider getting a Builders Credit Card.
Around the end of the year, or when you take time off from work you normally plan to do some home repairs or renovations. It can be painting, tiling, or a complete alteration. At the end of the year, cash flow can be tight. You know the longer you delay a repair job at home the more expensive the job will cost you.
Do not delay any repairs you have to do at your home for too long. The Builders Credit Card will allow you to buy the materials you will need to fix any repairs at your home or assist you with an alteration.
Construction or alteration work most times go over budget the Builders Credit card can be used for just the event your building project goes over the budget.
Benefits Of A Builders Credit Card
- You get up to 36 months to pay.
- Up to R50 000 credit that you can buy for.
- You will be able to use your card at any of the stores on the RCS network.
- Three additional cards for three family or friends.
- Free SMS notifications on all purchases and monthly statements.
- You also get customer protection that includes death cover, disability cover, temporary disability cover, and loss of income cover.
- Pay your account online.
- Option to choose how you want your monthly statement.
- Check credit available online.
How To Qualify For A Builders Credit Card
- Older than 18 years of age.
- Have a valid South African Identity Document.
- Must earn above R2000 or more per month.
- You must provide proof of income.
Charges For Builders Credit Card
- An Annual interest rate of 20.50%.
- An initiation fee of R101.
- There is a service fee of R29 per month.
How to Apply For A Builders Credit Card
Tel: 0861 727 740 or Apply Online.
Read: Capitec Debt Consolidation Loan
Read: Loans For Blacklisted