You Trapped In Debt?
No, doubt we are all starting to feel the finance presser from the recent VAT increase, Petrol increase, the latter increasing the prices of basic food items. Also, local municipalities are busy doing their budgets and are all increasing the water, electricity and refuse tariffs. Then there is your debt like clothing accounts, home loans, and car payments, etc. And it does not look like there will be any relieved at the moment as the economy is not improving. Consider a personal loan from RCS to consolidate your debt.
Consolidate Your Debt
One of the options you may have to ease the burden of the financial presser and making sure you have some funds available at the end of the month is to consolidate your debt. Debt counseling companies recommend this to their clients. The idea is to take your small debt accounts that you have like clothing, appliance, car loan account etc, add up debt then apply for a single loan, and pay off all the debt with the loan. This way you and up paying just one loan at one interest rate.
Get A Personal Loan From RCS
RCS is a registered Credit and Financial Service, provider. RCS is one of the many Credit companies that provide loans, most other loan providers actually make use of RCS services to also provide loans or credit to clients.
Benefits of applying for a loan with RCS:
- RCS provides loans from R1 000 up to R150 000 depending on your needs and individual circumstances.
- An easy paperless application process
- Your loan will be approved in seconds if you qualify
- Once approved the money will be deposited within 24 hours
- Flexible payment options from 12 to 60 months at 27.75% interest + monthly statements
- Client protection insurance
How to apply for an RCS loan
- You must be older than 18 years
- Have a South African ID
- Must earn a salary of R2 000 pm.
- Have a bank account
- Must provide a 3-month salary or bank statement
Note Cost Involved in Applying for a Loan at RCS
- Upfront fee R480
- The interest rate at 27.75%
- Monthly fee R69
RCS Loans to see if you qualify for an RCS loan.
It is important to work on your budget to make sure that you can afford or see how much you will save when you take a loan to consolidate your debt. Calculate Your Budget Here.