About African Bank Limited
African Bank Limited is a retail bank. The Bank started on the 10 August 2014. African bank offers financial services and products to all citizens of South Africa. The South African Reserve bank controls the African Bank.
African Bank Mission Statement
Our mission is to be a successful Retail Bank offering a wide range of products and services to the consumers of South Africa. We seek to provide value – more than our consumers expect of us. We promise to live our purpose ‘humanity through banking’ in all that we do and we are confident that we can, because ‘We are You’.
African Bank Offer the following products to South African citizens.
Save and Investment Accounts
- Fixed deposits – accounts.
- Notice deposits – accounts.
- Access accumulator – account.
- Tax-free investment – account.
- Personal Loans – You may loan from R500 to R250 000.
- Consolidated Debt Loan.
- Low-interest loans of 15% – Loan up R50 000 and repay over 12 – 18 months.
- Silver credit card
- Gold Credit Card
- Credit life
- Funeral insurance
One of African Bank’s popular products is the Consolidated Debt Loan.
If you find your self in financial difficulty and need to consolidate your debt to make repayments easier. Then consider taking a consolidation loan from African Bank.
You will just need the following to make a loan application.
- Proof of income not older than three months.
- You must be older than 18 years of age.
- Bank statement not older than three months reflecting three months salary deposits.
African Bank offers You The Following
- Lower repayments.
- Flexible terms.
- Convenient process.
- One month break on repaying the loan.
- Make application African Bank Online.
Save The Money
When you do get a loan to Consolidated Your Debt saves the money that you will be saving each month. Do not make more debt. Best advice put the money that you are saving back into the Debt Consolidation Loan to settle that loan earlier.