Apply Online For Dial Direct Personal Loan
Dial Direct has over 14-years experience in the insurance business. Dial Direct was one of the first insurance companies to cut the middleman from selling insurance. Making insurance cheaper for the public and Dial Direct clients. Dial Direct offers the following insurance products car, home, building, life, and business insurance.
Dial Direct also offers personal loans to there clients and Joe public in need on a personal loan. To assist in case of financial emergency, home, car repairs, or for a much needed holiday.
A Personal Loan Application From Dial Direct Is Very Easy
- There is absolutely no paperwork or the need for a face to face interview when you make an application for a Dial Direct Personal Loan.
- You can easily make an application online from the Dial Direct website.
- The process is very simple, complete the online form by filling in your personal information.
- Select the personal loan amount you will like to apply for and over how many years you want to pay the loan off.
What Is Required For A Dial Direct Personal Loan?
- South African Identity Document
- A fixed income of R5000 per month
- Three-month bank statement to proof salary payments
- Proof of your residential address lease agreement or any account statement
- You must have a good credit record to be able to qualify for a loan
The Benefits Of A Dial Direct Personal Loan
- Offer personal loans from R5000 up to R150 000
- You can choose from 12 months to up to 5 years to pay off the loan
- The application process is painless and you can apply online 24/7
- Dial Direct offers competitive interest rates with fixed repayments
- Which means your payments will remain the same even if the interest rate goes up.
Cost Involved In A Dial Direct Personal Loan
- Please note of the following cost involved if you do apply for a Dial Direct Personal Loan.
- Initiation Fee: Depending on the loan amount you applied for. Over R20 000 loan the initiation fee is R1207.50.
- There is also a monthly admin fee of R69 per month.
- Example on a loan of R50 000. With an interest rate of 27.5% pa, a once-off initiation fee of R1207.50, and a monthly admin fee. Payback on the loan will be R99 340.40
What To Consider Before Taking A Personal Loan
- There is nothing wrong when you want to take out a loan to spoil you or your family members.
- Make sure that you can afford to make the payments on the loan. Draw up a budget.
- Consider what your financial situation over the period of the repayments of the loan.
- Make sure that the money you are lending will be spent wisely. If the loan is for emergency then only lend the amount you will need.
- Look at the option to rather save the money than making a personal loan especially if you want to spoil yourself.
Read : Save Money Dammit!!