DirectAxis Debt Consolidation Loan
Left with little or no cash each month after paying three or four accounts? Are you looking for an option where you can save that extra cash each month? Why not consider applying for a Direct Axis Debt Consolidation loan.
Unfortunately, South Africa’s economic growth hit a slump. With the constant petrol price increase, many South Africans have to tighten their belts.
A DirectAxis debt consolidation loan can assist you in saving some money each month if you consolidate your debt that you currently have.
Debt Consolidation Loan
- Debt consolidation loans are different from a personal loan.
- You use debt consolidation loans to consolidate three or four of your accounts that you are in the process of paying off.
- The accounts you want to settle have to be legitimate accounts.
- Bundling your debt into one account can save you money.
- You can get a better interest rate.
- You save money on additional charges like late payments. If you had trouble paying your accounts on time.
- You can increase your cash flow.
Applying For A Direct Axis Debt Consolidation Loan
- You must earn an income of R5 000 per month
- Must have a South African bank account where income is paid in to
- A copy of a South African Identity Document
- Three months payslips and three-month bank statement
Why Choose Direct Axis Debt Consolidation Loan
- Fixed repayments until the loan are settled.
- You can use remaining money from the loan as you wish.
- Direct Axis will do the work by settling your accounts.
- Improve your monthly cash flow.
- You will only pay one account each month.
- Previous customers saved up to and an average of R1900 on repayments with a debt consolidation loan.
Where To Apply For A Direct Axis Debt Consolidation Loan
Saving The Money
The money that you will be saving when you get approved for a Direct Axis debt consolidation loan.
- Choose to save this money.
- Do not spend the money to open new accounts that will put you in more debt.
Read: Save Money Dammit