FNB Home Loan Application
Are you ready to move into a new home with an FNB home loan? When it comes to finding a place to live the first question most people ask is. Do I rent or buy a place?
Renting A Place
If you are a young single person and not ready to be tied down by the responsibility of a home loan yet. Renting a place will most likely be the best option for you. By renting a place you also save on property insurance and you are not responsible for the maintenance of the property. You also do not pay the rates only the water, refuse and electricity will be your responsibility.
However, let’s say you buy a place instead of renting. You can look into renting the place out instead of selling it when you move on. Hopefully providing you with a long-term investment.
Buying A Place
If you have a family and want to secure their future then you have to consider buying a property. There is much more cost involved in owning your property. Besides the home loan, there is the following cost involved.
- Property insurance.
- Home loan insurance.
- Besides water and electricity, you also have to pay rates or levy if it is a property on a complex.
- Maintenance and repairs.
It is more expensive to buy a property but knowing you are contributing towards you and your families prosperity over the long term is reassuring.
FNB Home Loan Tool
- FNB has made its home loan application process easier with the FNB Banking App. The FNB Banking App assists with the following services.
- Sell your existing home.
- You can find a property with the app.
- Make an application for a home loan and get pre-approved before you start looking for a property.
- You can find home movers via the app.
- You can also calculate monthly repayments with the app.
FNB Home Loan Benefits With The App
- When you make use of the FNB Banking App for your home loan application you can get up to 50% back in eBucks from FNB.
- You will also receive up to 50% off on your home loan registration attorney fees.
- You also stand the chance of getting a personalized interest rate by using the FNB Banking App.
Start Your FNB Home Loan Process
Click here to apply for an FNB Home Loan online.
Have A Deposit
If you have a deposit on hand or have saved for a deposit then you will stand a better chance of qualifying for a home loan. If you are still young and ever plan to buy a house one day then start saving for a deposit now already. You will not regret it. Having a deposit to put down on buying a house will reduce your monthly premiums.
Read: Long-Term-Savings Save For The Future.
Read: Calculate Your Budget See What Home Loan Amount You Will Be Able To Afford.