Hippo Personal Loans
Do you need a personal loan? Let Hippo Personal Loans do a loan comparison for you. This will save you valuable time to contact personal loan providers yourself.
You get two types of personal loans secured and unsecured. For secured personal loans, you must provide security like a car or house. There are no conditions you may use the personal loan for whatever you prefer. For leisure activities like taking a holiday, home repairs or alterations or to pay for a wedding. The amount that you can apply for is from R5 000 up to R150 000. You can choose how long you want to pay off the personal loan between one or six years.
Hippo Personal Loans Information Required
- South African ID number.
- South African green bar-coded Identity Document.
- Proof of residential address.
- Three months bank statement.
- Full-time employment. You will stand a better chance if you have permanent employment.
- Know what amount you want to loan.
- Apply for a Hippo Personal Loan Comparison Quote.
Conditions For Applying For A Personal Loan
- You may not apply for someone else.
- You cannot apply if you have been declared insolvent.
- Cannot use your business to apply for a personal loan.
- Must have a bank account for EFT transactions.
Do You Really Need A Personal Loan?
You may need a Personal Loan in case of an emergency. Spoil you and your family with a family holiday. Do not forget a personal will add extra monthly debt to your budget.
Note that depending on the personal loan provider Hippo will secure a loan for you with. You will pay interest on the loan and an additional monthly fee from the personal loan provider. The fees are all dependant on the personal loan provider.
Make sure that you can afford the additional monthly expense. You can calculate your budget here.