Insurance Brokers – Are You Unsure If Over Or Underinsured?
If you do not like dealing with insurance companies or find the process too tedious, or the idea of insurance just scares you off the whole process then you need an Insurance Broker. Appointing an Insurance Broker to help you navigate the process of getting insured and making sure that you are not underinsured is one of the best decisions you can make.
Why use An Insurance Broker?
- Insurance brokers have access to many different insurance policies and, because they deal with a range of insurance companies directly, brokers may have access to policies that are not available to the public.
- Some insurance policies can be complicated, and an insurance broker can help you understand the details of a policy and also work out what level of cover you require so that you can make sure you are properly protected.
- Brokers can often find you a good deal on insurance they can negotiate premiums on your behalf.
- A broker will explain your policy to you and advise you if there are any special situations you need to know about.
- Brokers can prepare a customized insurance and risk management plan for you or your business, where they design the policies, negotiate the terms with insurance companies and place the cover with the insurance company.
- By including a risk management program, which puts some of the responsibility for risk prevention and loss minimisation on you or your business, you can reduce premium costs.
- If you need to make a claim on your policy, your broker will assist you through the process and will liaise with the insurer on your behalf.
- Insurance brokers might charge you a fee for their services, or they might receive a commission from the insurance company. They are required to advise you of the fees that they charge or the commission they receive.
QE Service Brokers:
QE Service Brokers have been in the insurance business since 1991. It evolved from a purely medical aid only brokerage to an intermediary service that looks after individuals and small to medium size business.
Our focus is to provide all of the products that an individual or small business may require. It has been our experience that clients want a one-stop shop, one number to call when anything needs attending to, from claims queries on medical aid to advice on where to put retirement funding. From a choice of business and personal insurance to buy and sell agreements and key man insurance…Read More
We Work With The Following Suppliers:
Contact QE Service Brokers:
Tel : 011 900 2633
Fax to e-mail: 086 688 1170