Unsecured Personal Loan
Most Financial Providers request some sort of security before granting you a loan. You do stand a better chance of getting a personal loan if you have assets that you can use as security.
When you fail to settle the loan you can lose the asset. This even if you paid off most of the personal loan.
There are some loan providers that will grant you a personal loan without the need for security. This is an unsecured personal loan. Please if you do not sign anything over as security it does not mean that you can default on paying back the loan.
Any personal loan you take you sign an agreement to pay back the money you loaned from the bank or money lender with interest.
It is best to not go down the road and default on paying back your loan. The lender has various other means of getting their money back from you if you default on the loan.
If you do find that you struggle to pay back any loan or account. It is best to contact the company and explain your situation and make arrangements to pay them back.
In most cases, the lender will be glad to assist you as it will save them money from going to court to get their money back.
It is best to adhere to the terms of the loan contract and always pay your account on time. This will only improve your credit score and keep your name out of the black. It will also pave the way to more credit when you might need it.
If are in need of a personal loan and you have no surety to put up for a loan then Easy Cash Loans might be able to assist you.
Easy Cash Loans
- Easy cash loans offices in Cape Town.
- They service loan applications countrywide.
- Offer customers secured and unsecured loans.
- Offer loans up to R100 000.
- Up to 84 months to pay off loans.
- You have to be over the age of 18 years old.
- Must have a South African identity document.
- You must have full-time employment and ear at least more than R1500 per month.
- Three months proof of your residential address.
- Three-month bank account statement.
- You can make a loan application online.
Easy Cash Loans Cost
Please note the following charges:
- Monthly insurance fee on opening balance of 1.25%.
- Annual Percentage Rate of 28%
- 22.50% Benefit
Always make sure that you will be able to afford any credit you apply for. You do not want to find yourself in a situation where you struggle to pay off your debt.
The best way to see what you can afford or not is to have a budget that is the best way to work with your money. Read What Is A Budget if you need assistance.